Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day cycling tour of Sicily's Albanian towns
- Learn about one of Sicily's most unique and longstanding communities
- Taste an authentic cannolo, made from fresh ricotta cheese
- Cover more sights in less time on your own set of wheels
Departure & Return
Departure PointSicicla Ecotourism
Return DetailsVia Onorato 8a
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- maximum weight admitted 110kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicicla
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.